Share

November 20, 2013

Four Leaf Clover

Green nail polish
Four Leaf Clover is a beautiful intense green that I absolutely love. It was part of the China Glaze Up & Away collection which had some of my all time favorite creamy pastel polishes.


China Glaze green nail polish swatch
This polish is an easy to work with cream and very opaque. I only had to use two coats and it has a pretty shine even without any top coat.

Here I used Konad Special Polish in Green and Cheeky image plate CH52 just to add a little interest.

I used Four Leaf Clover in my Rainbow Melt Nails a while back. It is the perfect basic crayon box green for rainbow designs.
I also think it is the perfect green for watermelon or strawberry nails. It made a small appearance in my Watermelon Remix Nails post.
In my opinion if you don't have any green polish in your collection this is a great one to start playing with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular