Share

March 3, 2013

Polka Dotty Reds

A simple and classic 50's red polka dot pattern.


This design is as simple as it gets in the world of nail stamping. Start by painting your nails a solid color, in this case Ruby Ruby. Once dry Stamp on the dots or used a dotting tool to add them free hand. I used image plate QA3 and Konad special polish in white. Too easy and great practice if you're just getting started with nail stamping.

(SinfulColors Ruby Ruby and Konad Special Polish White)
Yes, those are teeth marks on the caps... bad habit and the mark of my entire collection lol

1 comment:

  1. Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same
    time as you amend your site, how could i subscribe for
    a blog web site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast offered
    shiny transparent idea
    Review my blog - http://bct12311.com/

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular