Share

February 7, 2013

Metallic Blue Gradient

This one was almost too shiny to capture on camera.



The base color here is China Glaze Devotion and the Blue is China Glaze Splish Splash. To get the gradient look I painted my nails with Devotion and let them dry. To make the gradient blend well  paint a cosmetic wedge half with the silver and half blue (let the two colors overlap a little) and sponge it on. It will get messy but it cleans up easy enough so get in there and blend. You need to go back and do this a few times on each nail. I find that if I don't allow enough time to dry between sponging the polish comes up with the sponge. The vine like design is Bundle Monster image plate BM-225 and Konad Special Polish in light blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular