Share

February 19, 2013

Matte Black Blood Drip Nails

I have been studying for my Mammo test and as a reward I plan on catching up on a little Dexter. I know the subject matter is a tad gory and early for Halloween but I had an idea and I ran with it. If you can get past the gross vampire-ish vibe here it's pretty awesome how the matte and glossy textures play off one another ;)


The black is China Glaze Liquid Leather and the red is Sinful Colors Ruby Ruby. I've only had the chance to try Orly's Matte Top and not only does it give a silky matte look to your polish it is also very easy to apply. I used the coffee straw method I used for all my other splatter nails only I really loaded it full of polish and blew from much closer than normal for big drips. Wicked.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular