Share

February 20, 2013

Green Glitter

I have been really disappointed in the lighting and colors in many of my pictures. No matter what I tried I kept getting inconsistent and yellowed hues from one photo to the next. I did a little Googling on the matter and turns out this is a common problem. Over and over I read that sunlight is the best option but I work during the day and don't have an endless supply of the suns sweet rays. My solution... drum roll... a light box.

Taken in the light box

Taken with a desk lamp

This is two coats of China Glaze Paper Chasing and two coats of China Glaze Graffitti Glitter. While I am a fan of how the desk lamp gives me a slight tan (does this light box make me look fat LOL) it's not really ideal for showing true to life colors of polish. I love how the light box even caught the green glitter that the desk lamp seemed to be unaware of for the most part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular