Share

April 16, 2013

Faux Saran wrap Nail Art

My new favorite stamp! These kind of look like a turquoise stone and they definitely look similar to saran wrap nails but it's just two polishes mixed right on the image plate.


The light color peeking out is my base polish China Glaze Keep Calm Paint On. Browsing through my stamp collection I stumbled on Bundle Monster plate BM-301 and realized I haven't even noticed this design before.  I tried it with just the green (Konad Special Polish in Green) and it was a little boring but then I decided to add a blobs of both green and blue (Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Brisk Blue) to the plate and here is what I got.  Very cool effect that would be a quick and easy way to do a tri-colored manicure in a pinch for time. Love when things are simple and only look complicated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular