Share

February 19, 2013

Cracked Purple Ombre Nails

Love a smoky purple gradient!


This was yet another of my happy accidents. I planned on just doing an ombre but I never know when to stop adding junk to a manicure so this is what I ended up with. The Dark purple is Wet n Wild Disturbia and the light purple is China Glaze Light As Air. I used a cosmetic sponge to apply the lighter color and blend the two. There are two nail stamps in this both from Bundle Monster image plate BM-208. The black I used for stamping is Konad Special Polish in Black and for the tips China Glaze Liquid Leather.

2 comments:

  1. Love those put them in my wanted to copy box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Norma! Copy away and feel free to post a picture on the Facebook page or email it to Abnormnailbehavior@gmail.com. I would love to see what you come up with.

      Delete

Tell me what you think and share your thoughts with the rest of the AbnormNail crowd...

Popular